Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Fear Card tangential

From: "Brian Menard"
Subject: Re: The Fear Card
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:01:42 -0500

Just sent the GOP light bulb joke on to about 2 dozen people on both sides of the aisle (of politics, I mean). I'm still laughing, man!

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Busick
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:58 PM
Subject: RE: The Fear Card

No, I meant the guy who was writing the OTHER manifesto. :)



From: Brian Menard
Subject: Re: The Fear Card
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:57:13 -0500

Naw, he got caught a few years ago wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Busick
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: The Fear Card

And I was a temp at Microsoft when I saw a note posted to a public-discussion folder written by a guy who was so convinced our civilization would crumble because of Y2K that he was retiring to live in the hills away from technology prone to go haywire. :)

Wonder if he's still up there.



From: Brian Adamson
Subject: RE: The Fear Card
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:51:40 +0000

We've got a gay-friend, my wife's x-boss, who quit his high-paying Microsoft job and d flew the coup to Canada with his Japanese x-sumo, buu. Now, that a made for t.v. drama for you. Comedy aside, those guys were great and I hated to see them go.

No comments: